I had to look that word up. Too bigly for my pea brain :emb: Makes sense though.
Cool! I know for a fact that I've never seen one. That coin was minted in 1935 or is that just commemorating the death of the tree?
Vioxx is man-made, and after lengthy trials was approved at one time. That speaks volumes about the apparatus that brings drugs to the masses....
Kids went back to school today so I got a jump on the fuel situation. These are mostly sugar maple poles I cut in the spring when I was thinning...
[ATTACH]
How old is a tree like that?
No doubt, especially if you're working out of your garage on a hot summer day. Backyard welding and industrial jobs are two different animals, as...
At work we build various weldments out of 4140 steel fairly regularly, and after they're pinned together and prepped they go in the oven before...
I just started the turmeric regimen yesterday. The real test will be after my next physically demanding activity, like moving firewood or a long hike.
I feel for you brother. Never easy to let go of our canine family members that provided us with so much unwavering unconditional love.
I forgot the update on Monday. Anyway, it worked for me. Doing a 15 berry regimen (across a 5 day period, increasing quantity by 1 per day)...
I think pears are like apples where they need to be cross pollinated by another pear, close by. If it’s a lone tree then maybe it flowered in the...
I think if you were take an edible (or two) it might make the experience worse, especially if you have no prior experience with them. Many people...
Are there any nuts inside those burs?
There ya go, it makes good fuel if you can split it. The last batch I scored had to be noodled. It was either that or deal with gnarled and...
Fair point, which is why I take the little bit of news I do consume with a massive grain of salt sometimes.
Thanks for sharing :handshake: I know there are quite a few churches, barns and other structures still standing today that were built from...
This is about a one minute drive up the road from me, today. There's not a lot of beech in that area, but what little is there looks diseased....
Let’s hope the 3rd time’s a charm. Year 3 attempted white oak planting. I’m going to direct sow these this week, inside a buried steel coffee can...
Awesome picture Cash :yes: I can’t come up with anything clever to say about it other than it’s deeply symbolic of several different themes, and...