Elm yellows, Dutch elm disease, now this. This might be the final nail in the coffin for them. At least we'll still have all those wonderful...
They're more of a southern/Midwestern tree, although they can survive southern New England winters. A coworker of mine has 2 he planted when a...
barns1 On your yard tree, do the branches radiate outward from the trunk at almost perpendicular angles, and the tree have a distinct pyramidal...
The rounds look like elm, the tree looks like black gum. Both are a mother lover to split :)
I'm not too well versed in how specific medications get pushed through the approval process. What I do know for sure is that there's a symbiotic...
This Ryan Hall character has a prediction: The First Winter 2023-24 Predictions I've been following him loosely for about 9 months now, and so...
The plants you have down south are a bit larger from what I can see, but it is fairly common here. The more I look for it around here the more I...
I recently got into this experiment and so far it’s been successful: Pokeweed I haven’t even had so much as a stomach ache from the berries. I let...
I went out to collect autumn olives and ended up picking more arthritis medicine (pokeweed berries) and some wild grapes. The pokeweed will get...
I love hearing stories of multigenerational stewardship.
Not yet, but thanks for the heads up :salute:
You have to do what the attachments say: imagine. Imagine. Imagine.
I accidentally “scored” one black gum log around February 2022. I split it right away, and stacked it top-covered in partial shade. At about the...
Saturday was a good test. I spent 7 hours walking around an amusement park for my 12 year old’s birthday. I woke up yesterday in pain and limping,...
Curiosity got the best of me this morning and you weren't kidding. Very astringent, at least the dozen or so light red ones I tried. They do have...
That's about as perfect as elm scores get. :thumbs: No bark, no mess and long-dead makes much better firewood compared to a live elm. Best way to...
Is this a chainsaw blade? [ATTACH]
Friday morning it was a tad below 50 here which really got my blood going. It’ll be upon us before too long. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Ready to rip! (Just have to sit tight for 6 months :picard::rofl: :lol: ) [ATTACH]
Thanks for the clarification/backstory. I have a few oddball US and foreign coins but never took to collecting seriously (yet).