I haven't bought a brand new vehicle since 2004, but even back then it was hard to find one with crank windows and manual locks. It seems like at...
I suppose this could be interpreted as if someone was threatened/berated via PM, or was involved in a conversation where someone threatened acts...
If that’s not the case they should be designated SMs rather than PMs, for surveilled message. Unless PM is an acronym for personal, not private.
Thank you.
I’ll try that next. I made a few popsicles with one of the jars.
American elm is all I’ve ever split and I lived to tell about it. :) That happens to be the worst kind as far as splitting goes. Fresh cut it’s...
I was going to mention that one. Also American elm and horse chestnut.
If someone told me that was a guitar amp I might not question it.
I used the 2 stroke as a chaser. The pulp is a bit sticky :rofl: :lol:
I tried the pulp inside some honey locust seed pods today. It actually tastes pretty sweet, if you don't mind eating animal fodder :) [ATTACH]
White oak can be stringy and is notably heavy. It appears that wood has a light outer sapwood ring, as well as medullary rays like oaks. Growth...
This is about as perfect a forecast as I could wish for. I was going to have a fire outside tonight but it’s still a little breezy. Maybe next...
Looks great and should serve you well. Probably a good idea you used fresh split too, as it will help mask your own scent. When does archery...
No plans other than to offload them. My coworker plans on retiring in a couple years so he can find a use for the lumber. I’ll save the smaller...
This one was right in my backyard. There is a large one in the center of the yard right along the back property line. It had one large trunk and 2...
No more hottie Albas lately, but I did cut some smelly tulipifera this afternoon. [ATTACH]
That’s cool. “Deliquescent” is the word you’re looking for. Elms have that shape too.
Sounds like it was a great little place. Personally I’d be more apt to buy a saw from a gentleman like that than at some large modern building...
Hook, line and sinker. Nothing surprises me these days :picard:
My coworker sent me a couple pictures of the bridge he built with the black locust I’ve been giving him. The cedar runners are from his land. I’ve...