Morning All. Nice picture of your grandson working Midwinter. It was too cold and wet to do much outdoors Sunday. We found out Easter weekend...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 024 super & BarkerPellets & Beechedwhale & bill Silvers & Brush Ape & David Hendricks & Fmt2bx & gmaudie &...
MikeInMa and Carol [ATTACH]
Morning All. We got up early so we could get our walk in and it was pouring rain. Went back to bed. Got up at our regular time and it has quit...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bette Linsenmann & Buck & Claremoron & classicdmax & Coldiron & ddoty & dschmidt & Gramma & Ikeholt & Jenn...
Evening All. the day went by fast. We started our walking program in the morning and then chores happened. Watched a ball game and did some...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Abalulis & Bryan & dlstaab & JKB & jmcbokmom & Knucklebuster & Maddog93 & Tom Lundvall & Willie
Morning All. Overcast with a cold wind blowing. We got a walk in before the sprinkles started. Wind is picking up now so a storm moving in. I...
Have a nice break. We look forward to seeing you back in the future.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to gbreda [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Avtech63 & Ben Anderson & Billyd & Brett & Cbelli & DutchFire & endmill & kentyman & Kubota & macattack_ga...
His project came to mind when someone mentioned Tannerite.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bill_saf & Cal & Cell block 726 & Dangavel & intheBigWoods & JTV10 & Kerry Fancher & Scott Schroeder &...
Morning All. Woke up to dry and partially sunny weather this morning. I don't know how long it is going to last. Midwinter I am enjoying the...
Wow! Rope I was just thinking about you this morning. I can see you were busy admiring the scenery.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Born2Burn [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Anthony Azzara & CampHollow & Common Man & Eddie Hughes & Fernando & grouch99 & ihscoutlover & Justin...
Midwinter I will try to remember to take a picture when I am over there next. Later in the season, she has a patch of lawn campinspecter isn't...
Morning All. Last day of work this week. campinspecter got out and rescued the firewood from the side of the road yesterday. Today he will...
Oh that is too bad. Worst part is that you are going to replay what you did in your mind over and over again.