Morning All. Rain this morning again so no walk. I might melt. Midwinter I took some pictures of Mom's grape hyacinths. Unfortunately the sun...
We might not have let you go back to the warm south. I am enjoying the pictures. We hope to go back east and see the sights for ourselves one day.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bubala & Edwin Shelton & Eric Fritz & farmerward & Garrett & Jeanne Spriggs & Kjonah & kmnak53 & kodiak...
I love the fire picture. Nobody sitting too close.
Morning all. Pouring rain this morning so stayed in bed an extra hour instead of going for our walk. Three days of work this week and then I am...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to briansol & Bruce Barnes & Cesarine777 & douglas202 & Fespo & Greg B & JR52 & Melanie & Nicole Esparza &...
It looks awesome!
That is incredible. Nice to look at but a shame it happened.
Morning All. Dry this morning so we got our walk in. I think we had a bear ahead of us on the trail. Fortunately it was far enough ahead that...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 003Trikerider & AJtree88 & Alibey & Batman & Cam & Chuck Ball & Cookiecutter & Dan0 & Eric Nafziger &...
Morning All. Gorgeous sunrise this morning. Nice to be out walking in the daylight. Our youngest's birthday was yesterday. 46! Where did time...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Stinny [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Babaganoosh & BGH & Biddleman & coreboy83 & David Meyers & @durdy1 & ja_cain & MinnesotaCody & Mwalsh9152...
Thanks for taking the time to post a build thread. I really appreciate the time and the thriftiness that is going into this.
Morning all. Gorgeous sunrise this morning. Should be a nice day as the sunset last night was quite red. Off to work with report cards to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bob48154 & forevergreen & Hillbilly & Jason B & Jon_E & Jpradob & Mason M & newbinct & o8f150 & Rado &...
Morning All. Skies look like they are clearing with temps just above freezing. Safe travels for those heading to Backwoods Savage's GTG. We...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to @40cal & Colonel428 & Cwwoodsales & Earl764 & freezefoot & K-Dog44 & Keith fischbach & Lila & rtrsam &...
Morning All. Sun coming out on a just above freezing morning. We are expecting rain showers and rainbows today. Yesterday the hills behind us...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Addicted to free heat & Bill Giles & Dana N & Dennis & Gary & IDIOTlovesFIRE & Jake Panica & Jonathan Y &...