Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ronaldo [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to AdamC & Andrea & BeerMe & Brenda & CJE & dawid & David & Donna & f101john & fordf150 & hammertech & lethal...
Morning All. Heading home today. It was quieter last night. Not a lot of sirens. Sun coming out today for a while. Had a really nice visit...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 45th parallel bob & CaptainNemo & Carla & Fishscott & Georgepds & JerseyFarmer & john vancalbergh & Loon &...
So sorry to hear of your loss. My sympathy to you and your Mom.
I found one of his threads. Made me drool all over again. Wood fired oven - thin crust pizzas
We can always hope. I think yesterday had no rain at home.
fishingpol used to have an outdoor pizza oven that produced some awesome looking pizzas and other things. He hasn't been on much since he moved...
Morning All. Waking up in the big city to sirens in the wee hours of the morning. On our trip down, it poured rain but yesterday and today look...
I am being flippant. A tub and washboard will do laundry. Any kind of post/pole you can wrap clothes around and twist them will get water out...
Our neighbour's apple tree has buds showing now. A day or two without rain and they will bloom.
Wishing a Happy Birthday today to Andreadawn & Chity_Avatar'sSister & ChrisM08 & Jason Bradford & Jay Z & lacoops & MikeinNM & Robin & TFF &...
Morning All. Down in the city for a couple of days. Now I know why I love living where we do. Nice to visit but not to live here. No rain this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aje1967 & Alex Z & CPK_Jim & dusky & Eunaeus & fmarrs & goodtimes & GregJL & John lignis ardeat & Littlr...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Firewood Bandit [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to autotechwagon & Bill Goodfield & Dar & Fiskfarm & Hippi & Hopalong Hornbeam & Jan Baumann & jb6l6gc & JimG...
Morning all. Wet and drizzly outside. No walk this morning as campinspecter is dealing with a bad lower back. I am headed down island with Mom...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Cabingal & coffeelad & Dan D & Fyrebug & golf66 & Hammer79 & Kurt Koenigshof & Michael Smith & mnguns &...
Morning All. It is windy but dry this morning so I think we will head out on our walk. Last day of work for me this week. If it looks like it...
yes, good to see the pictures again.