Not sure I'd want to "fly" this thing... but it's incredible that someone designed and built it. [MEDIA]
x2 on the not needing to be pinned. Broke my left hand middle and ring fingers, just past the last joint. While I can't straighten them out...
Good lookin' splitter right there Chris F ... :yes:
Nice job SG... way to go... :yes:
Happy Birthday... :axe::camping::fire::MM::woodsign:
This old machine just makes me appreciate hydraulics even more. Cool video.
Off to Portland this morning... son in law needs the truck and we need some grandboy hugs... and their Mama is due soon with a brand spankin' new...
Welcome to FHC 3browns ... yep, yurt pics sometime would be great. Hawaii and Alaska... priceless...
Happy Birthday guys... :camping:
Yep... she's a happier girl for sure. She isn't digging and scratching like she was before either. She walked out of the groomers on leash,...
Took Sandy to a groomer for her first ever clip. Here's a few pics... when WW is done cleaning the pellet stove (wildwest is my photo link now I...