lol i have a few mostly stihl wolverine jason knows me
evening turbodiesel hows you and are you going to kris' gtg
lol sorry i wasnt insinuating anything most on the sites i try to learn names
evening mike im ok coffee time hows you
[ATTACH] My maddie
wildwest may i ask your name for when i say hi here
lol close enough lol
from another site and hows you wildwest
I'm a union boilermaker and my work is seasonal spring and fall long hours when working but I like my time off also
Morning mark my mornings are starting early now since I went back to work and it's gonna be 60 plus hours a week for a few months What kind of...
morning jack hows you
concretegrazer may i ask your name and hows you
morning cole hows you your hand ok now and have you had a chance to try the chains out ?
stihl round and oregon square
how much wood did you get out of the deal
looks good mike but took you long enough lol
no pictures mostly dusty it had water in the muffler and bottom end i will open up the muffler its a stihl ms310
i have a saw i want to get together took it apart yesterday and cleaned it up it belongs with a guy i work with and was under water when it...
I'm ok coffee time
Have fun jason