evening mike hows you
whats it made from
yes it was you missed a fun time
im ok a couple coffees relaxing and watching tv
evening mark and cole hows you
Evening guys
Morning guys
Evening mike how's you
lol only the 036 I'm selling my 261 and haven't played with my 026 for a while but I don't wear hats either
lol looks like machine weld there too perfect of beads
im ok took a stainless welding test today well see if that helps me or hurts me ive gotten use to driving in the dark and probably drive more in...
lol evening jason hows you and yes soon ill be driving in the dark on both ways to and from work
Evening Rodney how's you
Evening guys sorry I didn't respond when I was at work I hate having no signal how's everyone
I was stirrer and taste tester lol
Ok cool I use to help my grandmas homemaker club do Apple butter every fall
In the kettle chris or like most people now and in oven
Evening guys I don't have real good signal at work how's you guys