that wiring doesnt look right to me but i cant see the terminal positive and negative either
thats what i was thinking also
i couldnt remember how it worked and what kind of building is it kevin ?
parallel would make it 24v right ? what kind of truck is it ww can you get us pictures of it
evening kevin hows you
works ok still in the beginning part havent really gotten too busy yet but im sure it will took a couple tests and passed them but i dont want in...
whats the problem ww
evening mike hows you
only day i have off for a while is sundays and maybe not even then the 451 has more adjustments than the 450 so ill have to learn what adjustment...
lol i have a small collection of saws i dont want to list them though it may take up too much space lol
and how did you know i was a hoarder ?
evening mark hows you
What's all broken on the saw if cases are good look on Ebay and get a 460 tank handle they are the same
Evening cole how's you
Right now I have a simington 450 and here in a couple weeks I'm buying a new simington 451c
Evening scotty how's you I'm just getting inside came home and adjusted a carb on a one person auger I'm done for the day
Evening guys how's everyone
Morning guys
lol I just check on it when I get a chance
evening rodney hows you