Silver maple with a rash?
I second that motion and call for a vote...all in favor say aye.
Very cool! Give you a dollar if you pet it. :)
Just doesn't belong here on the forum. Plenty of other places to share political discussions. You can shoot me a PM about anything....except...
Love to reply to this.....but this is going beyond current events (riots) and into politics. Which is verboten on FHC (Rightfully so)
Maybe these people need to help CSS a chord of wood so they won't have any energy to riot.
You are right Bogy...it definitely won't be a quick fix on any front.
If Dallas ever wins another Super Bowl there might be riots....being a Packers fan I think you are safe from that happening. :)
Again its pretty simple in my mind. Protesting = acceptable and applauded Rioting = not acceptable and evil
No, these scumbags used this tragedy and understandable resulting protests as an excuse to riot, loot and burn their and other people's property....
Yep...their response was completely inappropriate. And I agree take care out there man.
I put them into the "evil" category. Without those scum creating the problem the mayor and police wouldn't look like idiots.
Wow...total imcompetnece by the Mayor and police.
Twisted?!?! How rude! I prefer the word "warped"!
Sweet. I made a simple rack that hangs from the garage roof rafters for small stuff like this. Just a thought.
Ok...so I will admit there are a few good things about Faceplant. This is one of my favorites that I saw there. [MEDIA]
Are we talking martinis or wood? Is this where theory meets reality...and reality slaps you in the face? Cool video though...learning is gooder.
Unfriendly ex? Who would guess? :)
I love FHC. We started out talking about Facebook and eventually we end up talking about haircuts, insurance ads and shaving dogs rearends. Lol....
Can a 22 ton hydraulic splitter handle that big stuff? :)