Looking great....nice start to the day!
Received a natural gas and electrical use report from our utility company today. Nice to see how burning wood saves us money in a graph form....
Cheap Trick doing a great cover....on an awesome live album. [MEDIA]
Figured we would save on gas...unfortunately the cost of all alcohol we drank made up for savings in gas.
Odd...it does for me. YouTube " drunk Hungarian tree bike"
[MEDIA] It didn't work so well. Next time we are going to try the unicycle.
Wow. Who needs an amusement park!
I'd never heard the term NY face cord. Interesting good sir.
Thanks. I hope she does...kind a like the ole gal.
Took a load of branches to the tree dump early this morning. [IMG] The early bird catches the.....locust?
Nice!
I had to limb a flowering crab yesterday. The limbs were dragging on the shingles. So after it was down I made a bouquet of sorts and left it at...
I have to say, I am shocked so many here are welcoming you at all!! Your type is NOT welcome here!!! We have standards and we will NOT allow such...
Yes....but I bet his bark is worse than his bite :)
Nice! Hard to come across any oak here for some reason.
We should re-up the instructions on how to pin your location. Heck I can't remember if or how I did it. Doh!
Typically I don't say this to another man but.....nice wood!
Channeling my teenage angst. Minneapolis had some awesome bands. The Mats being my favorite but Husker Du is right behind them on my list. [MEDIA]
Posts from Wyoming the most ;)
What works for you might not for others. I went on at lunch today, found there are a few things I miss, so I'm glad I didn't delete my account,...