Sorry to hear this Nitro. Never easy saying goodbye to a friend.
Nice start! How easy does that boat split? I've never burnt fiberglass but I bet there are some good btus in there. :)
...or this one. [MEDIA]
When asked to do videos by their record label...the Replacements came up with the best anti-videos. [MEDIA]
Ah the Mats...would love to see them on their new tour.
I think this album was why I started to get into music. My older brother had this on an 8 track (ouch) tape. I wore it out listening to it at...
Anyone remembers this one? [MEDIA]
Wow...that's a made to order scrounge!
I hope you aren't saying there is a thing called "too much wood"? If so there are a lot of people on this site that are in trouble! :)
Sweet find man! Das is gooder wooder.
Some good btus you got there!
Definitely stringly like elm.
Took care of splitting and stacking the honey locust and mulberry. Had to set up a couple pallets. Should get some great sun and wind. [IMG]...
A day to remember....for the wrong reasons. Glad it didn't go worse for him.
Dang....that fart almost sounds painful. :)
Come get it. Suppose to start tomorrow and go for 3 or 4 days here.
Quality stuff!
That's her to a tee...she tries to keep up with her big brother Doug...a lab mix. ..as best as she can. :)
A chihuahua mix rescue dog. She is a daddy's girl. :)
Maddie was tuckered out after a long run this morning....she fell asleep on my hat. [IMG]