Well that must make me number 2....because someone just said I was full of s%@t. :)
Wow....work for free...don't touch my grass....don't bother me. I wish I was close enough to take advantage of this great deal!!!!
Yes...I think I've lost a couple pounds. :) I check it maybe once a day at most for a quick check on what's goIng on. Just getting out of the...
I agree with Scotty. I also think some of the softer woods stored for three plus years should be considered for covering. I ran into a bit of...
Good work man!
Mighty mouse!
The day is getting better. A rough day at work today....which if you really compare it to some peoples hardships, really isn't that bad...sitting...
What a rotten situation. So glad there was no loss of life.
Cleaned and gussied up my stove weeks ago with all the nice weather we had. But it hasn't been out of the 40s today, windy and damp and its...
Mowed, took the dogs out for their run and split a little elm with the maul before it rained. [IMG] My bride spoiled me today with a...
Wow....where did you find the energy? I'm tired from looking at your pictures! :)
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. Those who get called mom and step mom. Those who made the hard choice to give their own baby's up for adoption...
Man that stinks. Glad it wasn't worse man. Take care.
Just left work. 4 days a week I work in my old home town where my mother still lives. Usually work one day plus spend the weekend at home.
Heading back to see my bride. Long week but I took my mother out for an early mothers day lunch. I hear a beer calling me from 150 miles away!
Can someone shed some light on this tree? Thanks. [IMG]
Any snow out in Wyoming yet? Making snowangels?
Classic!
Took my youngest boy and his girlfriend out for dinner tonight. Dang I'm old....darn kid is old enough to drink beer now!
Nice. Everyday is a gift!