Worked with someone that had done that for a living for a while. He said you "you just get use to it"....ummmm, not for me would it!
Working until about 9 tonight than I will be on the road at 3am to get a flight for California to celebrate my mothers 80th bday! Wish me luck guys!
I've had good luck running a combination of AVG (antivirus) and Malwarebytes (anti- malware). I always go to the software suppliers site to...
Cha ching! Money in the bank!
I tell you guys I only look at the pictures :)
Lol. I held it and my bride took the picture. No reading either....I have enough trouble with reading speed limit signs.
Uh oh...we're there issues with this stove? I'm a simple wood burner so I don't know anything about pellet stoves.
Came across an article you guys might find interesting. Hopefully it hasn't been posted already. [IMG] Cover [IMG] First page of the article.
They are....for someone you REALLY don't like. :)
Went to have my eyes checked. Trying out a set of multifocal contact lenses...basically bifocals. Hopefully they will work so I can pitch my...
I just had visions of you next to the stove, aiming your backside towards the range hood. :)
Windy and in the upper 30s over night so I threw a couple splits on this morning.
I've got a local wine liquor store that sells it. Usually around 3.75 a bottle. Well worth it!
Um....we need a dislike button!
Nice! Question is..did you let the kids play on it before you tried it out? :)
Yes! :)
Nice stack of btus there!
I prefer being called "brain cell deficient" ;)
Youre right Rotti, the muscles are feeling it after a half dozen of them! It was a son of a beach for sure....but having so much German blood in...
Using my maul to bust through some elm this morning. [IMG] Took a look at the spirals on this guy and thought God was probably telling my Dad...