Don't forget to wash behind your ears. :)
Very cool!
Speak for yourself...some of us are full of something...but it isn't knowledge. :)
Don't let them carry you away!
Used the Mountain Dew fueled tiller (me and the garden fork) to till up the garden. Planted the container plants including a watermelon, pumpkin,...
Looks good...but don't over do it man.
Kevin and I are sitting at the Dallas Fort Worth airport, waiting to board our plane home. Caught a huge break today. Found out our flight home...
Well said my friend.
Love the bike!
What an awesome bird! I had the unbelievable chance to fly in a Confederate Air Force B17 a few years back. I sat in the navigator spot....then...
Showed my Italian decent brother in law and he loved it.
We have those rates and we have a newer county jail, newer fire station, and the hospital and the school are building expansions.
6k?? Tell me it's a mansion! Property taxes on our house is well short of 1k. No taxes of vehicles....except yearly license plates cost of course.
Awesome picture!
Well even if there isn't any wood stacks at the airport, there is one piece of kindling here....Kevin! [IMG]
Glad someone is there to pass the cheese to go with my whine :) In Dallas now....no wood stacks to be found in this airport!
Heading out for the airport...there is never enough caffeine for 3am. :)
I love watching for satellites. I use heavens-above.com to help spot the harder ones.
Did some sprint triathlons a while back. Love swimming, love biking but I hate running. But I do it occassionally on the treadmill....and I much...
Both German heritage...well maybe you are more smrt...er smart than me. :)