Very true. I think we were all given a funny bone for good reason. Love - laugh - live!
They are solidly connected. The original drawers and doors are solid wood also. Glad you recovered. :)
Purple this time? :)
Ok...so I'm attending an area church conference representing our small Church today. I found a light hearted book about what Lutherans believe...
Working for a while this morning, then off to a Church wide conference. Not exactly looking forward to the conference but I belong to a little...
Great course! Have fun man!
Great haul man!
I saw one older one some what near it...but I know there are a lot of squirrels in the area too, so they might be doing what squirrels do. :)
A bit of it. Have to take down a limb. If it's walnut I will take it home. If it's ash I won't move it but split it up for an older neighbor and...
Got a few of the drawers done so far. Here is one showing the difference between it and an original door. [IMG]
Dang it man!!!! Now I have to think???? How dare you! :)
Since when do you have birthdays??? I thought you were timeless! :)
I'm always a little confused between a walnut and an ash until the walnuts show up. What is this one? [IMG] [IMG] Thanks.
Exciting! What does your next step take you into?
No....but my wife is a different story. Kidding...just kidding. :)
Minnesota eh? Looks like a bad Sven and Ole joke in the making. :)
Nice kindling! :)
Mowed my mothers property after work and noticed her neighbor was taking a load of branches to the tree dump. [IMG] Not a lot, but from what I...
Nice score indeed!
Welcome and enjoy!