:popcorn: :cheers: Trees on right of first pic yours?
Starting to talk about Chlorine shortages at the water plants now rotti. :whistle: Letter to Transport Minister warns of chlorine shortage due to...
:cheers: :coldone: [MEDIA] Gotta get this fella an Echo. :salute: [MEDIA]
Titan was cruising the shores just the other day Ws and did quite well.:yes: :seasoned:Check out my new winter socks. :coldone: [IMG]
:coldone: [IMG]
Up the road today and had some good help.:salute: :cheers: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
She was just cooling off with the AC WS.:dennis: :coldone:
B!T@# even took my beautiful dog, half black lab, half Newfoundland. That dog was such a sweetheart and she was sooooo gentle. Just read this...
Yes it will. I know how ya feel.:picard::cheers:
Identification please... :coldone: [IMG]
Hmmmm! Whats with the beer waving dave? :confused: :coldone:
Very cool picture buzz.:salute: [IMG]
Not sure why I aint getting any alerts lately? That's one good looking buddy you got jm.:coldone: You guys also dahmer and Ron.:yes:
:yes: Now we know who's in his Avatar. :coldone:
I still laugh watching my Monkey. :coldone: [IMG] Sorry off Topic.:D
:chef: :cheers:
Cool machine but would hate to scratch it up. :whistle: :coldone: [IMG]
Happy Christmas old man.:salute: :cheers: FHC Member Birthdays Today is 1 people's birthday. [IMG] Think about it... Another year and your...
Ha. I was just kidding. Small world eh and big bucks for a poop shack.:whistle: :cheers:
You know these people Rotti? :picard: :coldone: BIG STINK: Legal battle over Moore’s Beach outhouse concludes after 13 years