^
Yep. She's great. .25 second faster than my chinese 372 in 3 cuts
That's what I don't know yet
I'm good, Mike. Thanks. And I don't rightly know yet........
Left is an 046, center is a 7900, right is a 372
Chainsaws
Howdy boys. Good to see you, Clint Time's Standing Stihl Hmm [ATTACH]
It gets thin also
Probably. The problem is, the braze goes to the red metal. The wider your heat, the wider your braze
I think you're close. You may have been a tiny bit hot or the tip too big, given the width of your braze. But it's pretty dang close
I believe instantly
Scott tested it, and with the 261, he found that the mtron will return the timing to factory specs
It's a stainless muffler, so I doubt it'll rust before the rivets fail. Probably ok for an occasional use aaw.
Me too. So far so good
Looks good on a shelf. Those aluminum rivets won't last long in the real world
I gotta be careful posting hooskie pics. Dallas won't wanna send me more stihls
Lol. Haaaaahaaaaha
But I know a guy who has run a 395 [ATTACH]
Well I ain't got one of them. We'll have to wait til page 440
[ATTACH]