Lol. You guys saw the one on ope I just did. I guess I can post here for Tom. He doesn't have a Dolmar dealer tho. Neither does anybody else...
I'm good. Just got back from filling heaters. Maybe tomorrow will be the last day
Do you have a filing vise? Vise grips in a bench vise works, just clamp onto a driver and lock the vise grips in a vise. Or file on the saw with...
Evening, men. How's y'all? Cold here. 15°. 10° tomorrow morning.
That stinks.
Well yours are silly too, then:p
You and your silly chainsaws
What happened? I've ordered a few times from them. Always seemed good
Yeah. Usually Lol. The hoses I have are the outside hose, from pump to bar. It sounds like you need the one inside the tank. Pm me your address...
And some don't have any holes
Im ok. Need coffee like you
You type like English is your 1st language. Kudos to the Kraut
You'll need a double bevel or 6 sided triangle file, not a flat file
441, 20" bar, softwood, get some. That's what that chain says to me
I'd say, given the proximity, Scotland is way more like English than what we speak, lol
Never tried. As perfect as his written english is, i figured he was having it translated. But I've never used it, other than to see what someone...
So sayeth the Google translate
Basically, forward lean, underside top plate angle, and a side beak make a chain more aggressive, or grabby. The opposite of these have the...
This is normally all the forward lean you want [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Where do you live? I'm not familiar with your location description