Either that, or it will become someone else's decision. I can't lose $ on it if I just flip it. I believe it's a straight 365
Going on the Bench? Or floor? Semi wheel or brake drum will work if on the floor
Im good. You get that stand going yet?
[ATTACH] Howdy honkeys. Picked up one a dese today. Price was right. It even came with a 16" Tsumura [ATTACH]
Yes. The unmentionable one...so don't mention it lol
Bhldf..... Humor me plz
Night all. Gotta start a window and door trim job tomorrow. Me likey the easy stuff
Slacker
I think Matt's is a prototype. One of a kind. How far are you from him? I hope to go to hedgefest this year
What mess? I should have you come clean my bench. Yours is pretty clean
Mine has a rounded end with a wingnut for a clamp. He may have run out of the locking handles. Works fine though
I ate venison twice today. Won't be able to get too far from the terlet tomorrow lol
Yum yums
Strapon lol
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
You would be wise to follow exactly as he does. One of the best
Dibz on the old used stihl fuel line and filter. I'll put it in your 064....
Nope. Large filing vise like ours. He'll know
Pull the chain down and insert the scrench in the gap?
I don't see him on here much. If he doesn't get back to you, let us know. He's on the other forum a little more and usually replies right away