Sliding the chain back toward the pivot might help too
I get exactly what you're saying. The way this one is setup, they don't last either. Going thinner on the sideplate portion of the wheel will help...
I'm slacking on shipping that saw. Forgot yesterday and today. It's boxed up in the garage. Sorry about that
Rolling the chain down into the wheel will get you into the tie straps. Flatter gets you out of them
Your old wheels had a longer top dressed angle, right?
Don't have pics, but it's maybe a little shorter on top than yours.
I had to shim this one up with a 3/8 nut on all 3 bolts. Otherwise, I was hitting the straps when I rolled the tooth down to the wheel. TM says to...
Or four...
About $1500 In materials, I guess. 8 or 9 larger windows and 8 or 9 interior doors, a couple exterior doors, and a 5x11 closet
Hmm. Just looked. It appears they aren't there now. Czed got some from Amazon
Theyre available through Archer on ebay at a fraction of the price.
Trimming windows. Yeehaw
Hi Shawn
Chipper must live on CL. He msgd me on ope to call him. I called, no answer. Left a message. He called back to tell me about that 365. I looked on...
The guys he buys race saws from are some smart guys. I know nothing like they do. I can only wish some day
Serious question...Is there ever a "busy" day or night there?
Rwj4 comes on an xt. Has the divider in it for stratos. So it puts enough mix into the engine from the bottom half of the carburetor. But with a...
Must be the all new Beige Wednesday sale everybody's been going on about
Could get some 1 and 7/8 od exhaust pipe....
Put my Tecomec 365 closed port ported jug on it, a 390 boot, and an rwj4. Or sell it