GTG rig loaded up. Headed to Custer's at 6am [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks good if it'll last
I'm ok. Headed in to work
:yes:
Night all. Gotta "work" tomorrow
Lol
I've burned an inch off the one Rod left here in august. And i only use it once every couple weeks. I've probably sharpened the equivalent of 50...
Shipping is the deal breaker for him. Unless a guy crammed 10 chains into a flat rate box. Square just isn't all that popular locally. By the time...
No. LGX Oregon chisel round ground
Nate is only $252 shipped
$20 is $20
I'd say our findings are more like 15%. But stihl round is pretty good out of the box, so it's why they got lower results
Never used Madsens. I've used left coast supplies and loggerchain when they had 20" for $10 and 25" for $14. That's the same price as buying it...
I have to do 3 hours continuing education online every year for my builders license. They're probably gonna push more for spray foam insulation...
He didn't afford the ziggy and silvey by sharpening for a cheap rate. Not on his good looks either. Maybe his wife's though...
Only a couple. Me and a guy 5 miles down the road
Nope. Just like summer up here. Where's my crocs? [ATTACH]
They say you can do more with them than the old ones. But not when you're pizzed off at it. Lol. Sit back. Coffee. Coffee....
Hadn't been run in a year. 6 pulls
Cover is good. It needs the plastic pads, nuts, chip guard, and the thin steel bar plate