The Wood Wolverine just threw up a little again. Like a toddler, he needs a bib
Actually, no. Lol. I haven't run it yet, but I'm figuring it's pretty solid. Figured tomorrow will be a good time to see what it'll do
We'll figure something out. Whatever you wanna run. Could go aluminum plate with a green or black weenie. Maxflo with or without the cover. Or the...
It's just a free-flowing air filter. Near zero restriction. I have an hd filter and regular cover for it too
Lemme figger his out first. I have 2 extra cylinders to work with too for his logger buddies. Should be able to get something going
Yeah, I know. Me too. 661's ain't made for cutting 2x4's though. I bet with a 36 my 394 is better. Maybe not. Idk
Nothing really discreet about them. Most 440's we see at gtg's are hybrids. And they all run very similarly. Except one. He's got some sort of...
Oh. Prolly Cole's 084 then, lol. I actually doubt, in a cant, that there will he many there that are faster than a Strapon 661
My hybrid and 10mm 044 both have a few of your parts on them. Thank you:cheers:
Nuffin...
:picard:
I'd guess Popcorn, the 661 on the left. Or maybe the blue Makita. And then the 372...
5 cants. 3 on bottom. 2 on top. Hybrid is black with the green maxflo filter
Why sure. Just razzing ya
Oops. My non-political correctness got hit by the profanity filter. Hipsterz....hardly Lol. Sorry
Yeah. Meh. 5:30. Truck is loaded in the garage staying warm. I'll fill a thermos and be on the road
I'm ok. Catching up on here and ope. Bedtime soon
Mallcrawlerz. Fagz
GET OUT OF MY GARAGE, YOU HEATHEN!!!
Salmon is what awol uses. TM uses white. Both different, but work well. Salmon will last longer