[ATTACH] Hooraaay page dt466. I put a buncha miles on these back in the day
I just had venison fried in onions and breaded shrimp. T'was great
Nope. I'm curious, but I don't need to know. I just get what I can outta them in a reasonable amount of time.
Ahh, yahhh. Da 47mm mandrel fer dall's 361 eh. Yah
I don't know about all that. I'm pretty certain that the 461 pictured will give most a pretty good run for their money. Dallas is just moving...
I'm good stumpy Steve. How's da new lathe, eh?
Lol. No censorship there
Vroom
Tom has a pretty good arsenal. 441's are solid and smooth. I'd say leave it stock, cuz I told myself I'd never tear into one again. Lol. There...
Lots of fun. Hooked up with friends again. Always good to see them. Not real excited about having to return that grinder though. Back to the file
Howdy
Why certainly [MEDIA]
More yay 461 [MEDIA]
Still tired. Just slacking today
Yes. That may have done it. There actually wasn't one there. A couple 394's, but I didn't run mine, and Cole had his there. My 372 with one of...
Yep. Jred. Has a 346xp cylinder on it. I just haven't had time/gumption to dig back into it.
Someday maybe. Not yet. Something isn't quite right and I haven't had time to figure out what
2149 [ATTACH]
Night boys. 0530 coming up quick. I'll try and get some vids
Eat it?