Hedgefest is the 30th :(
Clint is a couple hours west of the sw corner of Wisconsin
Are you working in the middle of March? Bunch of us are going to Matt's Hedgefest in MO.
Me? 8 hours or so
Damm shame, treatin' your cousin like that
Kind of a debate as to whether to do it or not. Some believe that the bar oil will get to it and be sufficient. The general consensus is if you...
Lol. TSS
I invited Clint over. We'll see if he shows up
I'm ok. Headed out to the garage shortly to tinker
And vallorbe will outlast bahco 2:1 ime
Bahco will outlast a save edge 5:1. Unless I got 4 bad save edge files...
Identical to bahco. Vallorbe is maybe a hair finer toothed.
Well that sucks.
You would too. $1000 for a silvey is a pretty solid deal lol
Tom, So your dealer is round grinding with a Silvey Pro Sharp? You should offer to buy him a brand new stihl usg grinder for trade for the silvey.
I've got new rockers and corners for it, but...wait for it....... ....I'm a slacker Doors are getting bad too. I'm doing some work for a local...
My 02 duramax is still sounding good. I hated payments. Don't like the rust though