I wish I could tell ya I had experience with that particular piece of Kum Hai Nao equipment but it seems Rugged.:D I'd say as long as the...
Yes would something like this work? 16 GPM 2 Stage Log Splitter Gear Pump
I suppose I could fall in. You did say Bob's Dark Cave was BIG...:whistle::sherlock:
Hello, hello, hello, hello in there... :rofl: :lol: Don't mind me just subbing in.
Shawn Curry my CFG brother I had no idea it was a truly medical condition requiring a pill. I meant no offense... Good luck with your wood.:rofl:...
That's a fine load of wood you have there! Welcome to the club scavenger may your stacks grow ever taller.
That's what she said! That is all carry on... :rofl: :lol:
I'll just place this here:[IMG]
Hey wouldya tell Shawns GF hi for me next time you see her?:whistle:
What can I say Shawn your a better man than I. It must be that luxuriously silky beard your sportin!:D I usually pull my punches a bit for Eric...
Too me these saws are ideally suited for 16" or even 14" B&C. Any extra sharpening, because of extra wear on less teeth, is minimal and certainly...
Yes very spendy and stupid hard to sharpen.
I can't like this! Unbelievable! You can almost see the dudes guardian angle push him out of the way. Great example of just how fast bad stuff...
Trust me I have! Faster and more efficient would be gooder in my book!
Some don't give these saws enough credit. Very handy home owner saw. I'd say you got a pretty fair deal. Eric VW seemed pretty pleased with the...
The cinder block set up I use burns through wood like crazy. Especially with the forced combustion air. I'm probably going with a different set up...
There is a fear of burning syrup in any pan if you don't babysit it toward the end. The problem with the food service pans is scorching on the...
I'd say bring it! One of the best places to sell a saw is at a GTG. Especially a ported saw. Plus it'd be great to meet ya!:handshake:
X2 on the New Glarus beer! Years ago when I did the ironman I took a field trip to the brewery. Met the owner and got to chatting about beer and...
Filet knife?