They are likely going to piece that top down anyway. It likely won't be exactly 16" pieces though. Just be a nice guy and they will cut it for...
There's a 1 h.p. difference between the 2 saws. Your going to notice that in any size wood. Maybe not much in speed but there really is no...
AV is totally a personal preference thing. If your interested in a saw ie. 460/461 have a go at one for yourself. After slinging 044's and some...
Dennis I thought for sure you'd give me a call to help out with that one!
To be honest beyond the basics of high jet and low jet I'm not much of a carb guy.
HighCountry I'd be happy to go look at this one for you: DOLMAR PS-6400 CHAINSAW
Great work! Wack em and stack em! Nice old Deere too!
Scoring like that us usually caused by some sort of lean condition. Might be worth going over the carb. I'd hate to see you wreck a new motor.
Nice job on the rebuild. Now mod the muffler and slap a wt 215 carb on there for mo powah!!! :dex::saw: Whole new machine. Did you figure out why...
Back on topic. A 50cc saw will handle about anything you are likely to throw at it in your area. Having said that if it was my money, I'd save it...
HighCountry my apologies. [ATTACH]
That's Mr. Dingleberry to you.:handshake: Mr. Knocker of Farts:fart:
Your gonna force Clem to put the screws to your thumbs!
I was always more a Honda guy anyway.
A good dealer should be able to tell you how many hours are on any of the electronic carb'd Husky and Stihl saws. Makes it easy to meet the seller...
Nah that little goody two shoes gets off'd in the Frank Oz adaptation!
That's garbage gopher wood. You don't want anything to do with it. Where'd you say it was located again? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...
More like drifting off to sleep while typing with fat thumbs. Now that's more my speed!:rofl: :lol:
Me too as messy as it is. Most pine rates higher on sweeps btu chart anyway.
The neighbor up the road has one. Majestic trees it's a shame they don't make better firewood. Nice to look at tho.