Zactly...the air was gettin' a little thin.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'm sorry, but that was funny.:) Pics....it's what we live for....well, that and firewood. Welcome aboard to...
We may have another 3.5 months of burning left, but most of the worst is over. The worst wasn't all that bad this year. Yet. Forecast is showing...
When that happens to my mug, I'll either just blow off most of the chips or take off the top for a swig. A little bit o' chips won't hurt a...
Cool....maybe all the Michigan downstaters will head over to NY now, instead of coming up here.
372XP. Nice. Oh, nice load of firewood too. :thumbs:
Watched that a couple days ago.
I do drink a lot of water, so um, sure......
Nice job Gary. Just don't use as much glue as Cody does. :hair: Little beads of glue squeezeout is just about perfect, not gobs and having it pour...
Oh, to be 196.......point 3, again. How ya' feelin' Dennis?
You seem to be unclear on the concept. :D Staht ovah.:dex:
That's up to you and her, but if we're getting a vote.......you betcha'.
You guys are gonna' need a ground crew. No, I'm not volunteering. You'll need a good name too. How about...."The Baconators"?
Haven't been back over there since we did it, and haven't talked to him about it either. I'm in the dark. Nuttin' new. No news is good...
Oh, now I know what's goin' on......muscle weighs more than fat, so I must be turnin' intah Ahhhhnuld. Let's go wi dat. K?:thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Go after all the feral piggies, and BOOM.......end of shortage.
schlot , we just did the same thing over at my brother's place. We built his family room a few years ago, but he opted to not insulate the floor...
I still think the scale is malfunctioning. Possibly on purpose. Considering what I ate yesterday, there's no way I gained 2.2 lbs.
I broke down tonight and had a couple small pieces of Pork, mixed vegs, and au gratins. No longer hungry. Back to oatmeal and salad tomorrow.
There are natural yeasts floating around, so if you leave the starter open to the air for a bit, you'll be good to go. And yes, you need to feed...