Do you plan to peg those through tenons?
One wrong step crushes all that went before.
Hey Garry Polmateer , any updates on the bench?
Those are tiles ww. Yep, grouted. I can see it from here. Your line of sight must be hindered somehow. :whistle: Probably Lake Michigan. :)
Uh, uh...................uh. Yep, sure. You go, little queenie.
Hasn't budged from the 17 we had early this morning. Had a fire about 8 am, and the house is still 72, so I'll wait a little to reload. Forecast...
Real men do housework, Gas.
Ah, ok. My remembery isn't so good.
How much tab overlap is there at the bottom of the door? Would it be possible to shift the glass up a bit, then reclamp? Perhaps use a small metal...
Yep. I'd be curious what he's asking for the 362. Brand new, they're over $700....last time I looked. I quit looking.
Absolutely. Based off of asking prices on CL ads, and even that varies. Most of the Earth stoves on there don't look that good. Dennis is right...
For sure, a pro at work. He makes it look easy. It's always a joy to watch someone do something well, or to do it well yourself.
Seems as though I'm having the same problem with the help down heah (me). I'll be re-making the pot....after I finish the first cup. I hope you'll...
Welcome aboard, MDC. They're fairly common around here, and only fetch about $200-$300 when in good condition. Someone did a nice job on that hearth.
So, that tab is just barely grabbing the glass?
There are a few nailed down as crawlways (since I can't walk up there), and quite a few others that I've been pulling out that aren't nailed down....
Hey, don't make fun of my haircut! Oh, wait a minute..........:D I love seeing progress pics. I've had a couple bundles of insulation that I...
The brackets are flat, 1" in width, and different lengths. Couple pics for you.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yep.
Wow, that's a lotta miles. I had an '07 Commander with the 4.7, and the darn thing was a little bit of a dog. Slightly larger than the GC.