Gotta' start somewhere.:thumbs: That's MUCH better than my first attempt at making something. I've been a "woodworker" a long time, and I still...
Well then, she got her chit straight, eh? Someone else with common sense to the forefront. Love it.
No, no, no....bending 'em ovah is what keeps 'em in place. Wait, what are we talkin' bout again?
I still do that.
Exactly. The firewood subdivision.:thumbs: Thinking about firewood use......beginning of this winter I was using pine, then got into almost 2/3...
Um..............:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
My guess is beer.
Should be no cost to have some estimates done. If it's fairly open and easy access, a crew might get that done in a day. You'll likely notice a...
You're doing it wrong. A nice pair of Channel locks works much better than a screwdriver, although a Wonderbar is at times also useful in that...
Awoke to 10. The forecast of 1 was changed to 3 last night. :picard: 68 IAT, so I loaded 4 splits Oak, and we're back up to 72....ooops, 73. High...
Overnight guesscast (I stole that new term) went from 1 to 3. It's about 15 OAT, and 73 IAT. Just loaded the 30 with a bunch of Oak. Should be...
All the wall furnace needed was a b-vent elbow up in the attic so I could fire it back up. It's been off since '08. :thumbs: It'll stay off unless...
Takes one to know one, eh? So, I guess that brings Pete into the group.:whistle:
Yep.
You just now noticed? :rofl: :lol:
I think it's expected anymore.:headbang: She bought this for me many moons ago........:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
So much fun.........spending other people's money.:dex::D
With a feed thong....or an apron?:rofl: :lol:
Lots of glue surface in those joints. I was just curious.
Ditto So, wife's laptop screen bit the dust a while back. By hooking it up to the TV via an HDMI cable, I figured out the video was ok, so off to...