Or a body bag.
Here we go again with the TMI thing.:rofl: :lol:
I think mine is sporting some Rustoleum hi-temp black. Darn near a perfect match.
"Micro people". :rofl: :lol: So, with this warmer weather, I decided to change the burn plan a little. Busted out the manual splitter (axe, with...
Eldest daughter and the Gkids were planning to come up this weekend for some snow tubing, but didn't. It's a good thing, as our snow is melting...
[MEDIA]
Been tippin' back a few? :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
:drool::drool::drool:
Saw a flying thingy yesterday that wasn't a bird.......mighta been a skeeter. :hair: Also saw a small spider crawling across the snow. He was...
Been thinking the same thing lately.....seems like about a month early.
TMI there, bud....TMI.:rofl: :lol::banana:
Boom! Almost a years worth of firewood in a few minutes.:thumbs:
Hit anything?:p
Wuz wonderin' where you wuz.:whistle:
I did, the first couple years. Then, I got smart. Trying to get Oak splits out of a few inches of ice and frozen soil convinced me to change my...
:rofl: :lol: It's almost to the point of tradition around here. If a thread hasn't been hijacked.....something's wrong.
Or, a door-window gasket. I know I did. Think I'll just go have some cheese and crackers.
So, about that Madison door gasket.............:whistle:
Agreed. I mean really.......who uses ORANGE ratchet straps?:D
Heck yeah. Take it when you can get it.