If it's in Casper's mouth, it's down his gullet. No question or hesitation. However, I like to require that he not snatch it out of my hand.
I see what you did there. You know, I hadn't considered that until just now. Glad I thought of it. :D:whistle:
Snow, rain, ice, maybe more snow, and some slightly colder temps since yesterday. We're just above freezing right now. IAT is 72 as I made a very...
Yep. I understand building practices were somewhat different and so was insulation, but doing things half-butt is timeless.:rofl: :lol:
Yeah, I think they good intentions, but the application sucked. In the bathroom, the cavity is obviously too narrow for the batt, so they just...
One word......DuckDuckGo
I'm out.
Yep. The "fibers" in this look different.
I've only recently been able to see my shop floor. It's actually a pretty nice floor once all the shavings and sawdust are cleaned up. I can relate.
Eric.....ERIC! Come back to us man. You know good and well there's no way he'd get that dawg.
Next project.........build a broom. :rofl: :lol:
Mah bad, looked like a WJ. No idea on the wood, so I'm no help at all.
Yep, that's a WJ. Hmmm, firewood?
It's a lifestyle. Welcome aboard Doug! Normal? Hmmm......that's what we think we are. No suffering, just enjoyment. Carry on, You're doing it...
of the drywall in the laundry room behind the tub, and I found this..... [ATTACH] Maybe a couple inches thick and what looks like horsehair under...
Hey, I got nuttin' gooder to do......well, I do, but this is much more funner.
Only if you're also in a feed thong, eh Eric VW ?:rofl: :lol:
Kimberly, would it be very difficult to get some strap material (metal), drill a mounting hole, cut it to needed length, then screw it down? I...
Did you hide Waldo in there somewhere?
Hey MO. Wood , welcome aboard. Couldn't tell ya' how many times I've done that with the Jeep. Let's go with....lots. Great score!