Awww, that's so sweet of you to say. :rofl: :lol: The way things are going right now, I don't think that'll happen. Although....never say never....
Uh oh, the bleachers are startin' to fill up. I better get crackin'.:hair:
50 lb shot? Whoa baby! Must be a new fangled grenade.:whistle:
Somewhere around the first step in my journey.....do the math. :whistle::rofl: :lol: Just came in from the shop....the restacking has begun. Made...
Yep, could very easily attach some uprights to help hold the weight if needed. Jon, I've gone back and forth whether or not to add more brackets,...
I could, but the stack would be 11.5' high. :hair::rofl: :lol: I have an assembly/outfeed table that's about 4.5X8' in a shed that will use some...
I load it up before going to bed, or any time I won't be home for a few hours. Get it set, and leave,.....or go to bed. Oops, welcome aboard! I'm...
Anything's gooder than actors patting each other on the back,..... except maybe that vid. :rofl: :lol: My wife has "Victoria" on the big screen....
[MEDIA] This is my favorite...... :D [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
The brackets are 3/4" ply with a 2X4 sandwiched between, glued and screwed. The brackets are then slid over the 2X4 on the wall and screwed to...
Nice floor, Garry. :whistle:
That's a 2X6 partition wall, spiked into the floor, and the trusses. I'm more concerned about the 2X4s pulling off the wall. :hair::D I don't plan...
For all this Oak I acquired back in '08. All this....... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Will eventually end up on this wall........... [ATTACH] Over 100 sq...
"Beautiful dog, Dave!" Yeah, he's mah baby.
Wow.
Amazon.com : Moultrie Panoramic 180i Game Camera, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country : Sports & Outdoors Here's a 360 deg. ..... Wildgame Innovations 360...
We just recently discovered ours will eat lettuce. They're so weird.:rofl: :lol: Next thing you know, they'll want some salad dressing with it.:)
Or, worthless....inaction. :whistle::rofl: :lol: Mine are inactive right now too. They think I'm going to drop some of my sammich for them. Boy,...
Why'd ya' bother with the 372 when you had that hatchet handy? :D:picard:
You must be talkin' 'bout my Casper. :D My wife went through her sock drawer a few days ago and gave the dogs all the orphaned socks. They were...