Reduce use as much as possible first. The need for elec. goes down, then so does the size of the array. With your family on board, it's entirely...
Sum ting wong. However, nothing a good tube of caulk won't fix. :hair:Gooder. :rofl: :lol: Duct tape might work....I've heard you can even fix...
rotti just wanted us all to share his pain. :rofl: :lol:
First things first......Welcome aboard, CHeath . You've done some good work so far. Here's a very good site with tons of info on how to cut your...
Wow. Maybe we should all move to NC. :whistle::picard:
Must be nice to get MC down to 20% in a summer on Oak. Yep, now that the days are getting longer, more time to process.
As I've mentioned, I'm not a real chainsaw guy, but I check mine every few years. Change as needed. Had my saw 10 years, and changed the plug...
In like a small lion. We're gettin' a minor smack-down as I type. I might venture out to the shop today, but I doubt I'll go anywhere else.
:rofl: :lol::dex:
Oops, I forgot..... the stack is about 3.5' tall, and 2' deep. The stack on the wall is just 4 boards high (4"), and about 16' deep.
Well, the floor space has been reclaimed! :dex::dancer: Man, I've been putting this off way too long. I'm going to go ahead with 5 more brackets...
Never a bad time to have bacon.
That should do nicely. Hydraulics rock.
The cap looks to have a little buildup. Mostly having small hot fires lately helps to not have things get gooped up too bad. I'll know more when I...
Just got my extension ladder back from my brother, so I'll be up checking the pipe and cap soon. Stove has been seeming a bit sluggish lately, so...
Wow, those maters came up quick. Nice frames. Hoping to do better in the garden this year.
Light rain today, and about 40 right now. Might get a couple degs. warmer. Had a small fire this am with 4 pieces of Maple I resplit yesterday,...
Swami says........I see canned tomatoes in your future. How long did that take?
TICKETS! Get yer tickets here!
She looks amazingly like a girlfriend of mine from back in the day. Waaaay back. Besides, she's got some woodworking skills. I admire her for...