I've had his site bookmarked for quite a while. :):dex:
Wife and I were just talking about this, and she mentioned the 2 little Blue Spruce that our two youngest granddaughters planted out near the...
"I owe my soul, To the company store."
Silly. Of course someone noticed. So, in the interest of fairness, I present my Crocs as well. Ta Da......... [ATTACH]
Got me a new pair of Crocs as a Christmas present. Blue this time, but they got a 1/2 size too small. Didn't have the heart to say anything. Still...
We've discovered the secret........don't put 'em up in the first place.
Here's a very rough "sketch" of the floorplan. Stove is on the l/h wall of the stoveroom (north wall). I've recently discovered that turning on...
I only stack to 5' high nowadays, and the longer the row, the more likely it is to lean. Tried 6' for a minute, and although they didn't fall over...
Happy Birthday HDRock !
I made a batch a few years ago, and they looked only slightly better. Tasted good. Think I'll stick with bread.
g60gti , the last starter I made began with some flour, water, and a little pineapple juice (could do the same with OJ I guess). Rye flour is...
Kimberly, I wonder if the long metal "brackets" from the 30 or 13 might work on your Madison, instead of using the little tabs? The mounting slots...
Ding, ding, ding! I'll bet too, that Timmy tells Lassie to "go get help", and sure enough, that'll happen. :)
That quaking Aspen would fit in the new stacks I'd make for it.
Just an FYI, the Krusteaz waffle mix is really good. Anus burgers.........uh, prolly not so much.:rofl: :lol:
Been wondering the same.
Wow, just be careful to not let it fall into the trash bin. :dex::saw:
:thumbs: Nice.