Not to gloat or anything (ahem), but we were at 385 last month. Elec, dryer, and stove/oven. FIL staying with us which equates to a lot of...
First come, no holds! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Helped my brother do his in T&G cedar. Some friends of his liked it so much, we redid one of their bathrooms the same. Built all new vanities with...
Well, at least he wasn't looking down the barrel at the time he pulled the trigger. Holy moly.
Engrish transrasion........... Noun 1. incongruity - the quality of disagreeing; being unsuitable and inappropriate incongruity noun A marked...
Only here. This is our happy place, free from all the bullchit of modern living.....for the most part. If I wanted to hear folks arguing politics,...
April 1st, eh? Hmmm. The little kids can now go anywhere they want, whenever they want! What a great idea! Not.:picard:
Forecast low of 7-8 last night, and woke to -3. House was still at 68, so I'm happy. Might hit 20 today. There is, and will be fire. Temps going...
Well, those 2 boards were sitting on top of all the Oak, so I thought I'd see what I had. They're very weathered. Went out and started working on...
He crazy.
Nope. Wife has both of those in the house.
Please tell me you didn't pay $400 for that.......wait, that would be a gooder thing.:thumbs::dex:
Finally. I also got a couple sticks of wood from the same guy that I thought were Oak, but I sliced a little off both through the planer last...
Oh man, Uni........great news! Like a weight lifted, eh?
The only reason my shop space is limited is because it's turned into a catch-all for cutoffs, and other shop stuff in a disorganized way. The shop...
LEDs are way cheaper now. Wally has them (A19) in a 2 pack for less than $5, I believe. I've had LEDs for a couple years now, and they're doing...
Yep, it's available to use, so ya' gotta' pay.....so they say.
Sung to the tune....I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....... I'm dreaming, Of a green Springtime. Just like the ones I used to know. Where the...
A little lesson in reality can help. :D Yeah, teens are ......interesting, eh? :hair::rofl: :lol: I think they call that an "availability" charge...
And is heavier....don't forget that part. I have a roof rake for pulling snow off the house, and it's 16' long. After a few pulls, I gotta' stop...