No Blue Beech here that I am aware of, plenty of Honey Locust; thorny & thornless. It splits easy, can be tough to get started but throws lots of...
I voted Mulberry since I have very little Red Oak. The only problem I have splitting Mulberry is uglies or forks, everything else splits great. I...
Not sure there is any Hornbeam (Ironwood) around these parts. Osage is my vote. Longevity is great, cut, split or don’t then forget it. No reason...
I’m under 50 & totally understand your reference.
I have no experience with either yet but will this winter; at least felling & splitting. I have 5 large Ponderosas to take down for my uncle. By...
When I broke my X27, took a couple pictures, emailed them to Fiskars & a new one showed up a couple weeks later. No complaints about my experience.
I would pull the carb, disassemble & clean it. My 661 acted up & after flushing the tank, letting a jar of fuel set to check separation &...
Osage Orange Mulberry Cherry Honey Locust American Elm Slippery (Red) Elm Siberian Elm Hackberry Ash Red Oak Silver Maple Cedar, Eastern Black Walnut
I most likely will use semi-chisel, it may be a good job for the Oregon Dura-Cut I have. Slow as molasses in January that stuff is. It’s the only...
My Dad & brother had about 1/4mile of fence I was supposed to clean out this winter, cut out the Mulberry,Cherry & Osage. Then in the spring the...
Silage season/chopping is pretty well over here, my neighbor got his done over the weekend. He’s usually about the last one, 99% of the corn is...
A frost here would be beneficial to even up the beans. We had about 5 weeks with no rain & set things drying a bit ahead of normal. I believe that...
It’s a 97 F-250. The woodpile in the pasture/hayfield pile was just done this spring it’s Hackberry, Cherry, Mulberry & Osage. Roughly 20 cord....
Cleaning out a fence line & a couple over hangers along the road. 1 piece of Osage in the back of the pickup & 12 small rounds of Cedar in the...
Stumbled across a Slippery Elm today at one of my folks farms, I don’t normally drive by there but thought I would cruise by & look things over. I...
Looks good Brad, very neat & orderly
I had a horrible time with a pin wanting to come out with use. See included photos, screw driver is pointing at the pin. Easy fix is a few wraps...
Some loads from this spring A load of Cherry [ATTACH] Another load of Osage, not in the truck but hooked to it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A load of...
John Deere sells Tiger lights, that’s what we replaced old original lights with on several tractors. They work great.
Here’s some pics of this springs haul of Osage. I didn’t get a pic of load #1 in the truck but here it is on the ground. [ATTACH] Load #2...