I believe it looks like Mulberry as well.
I can try to contact my brother-in-law today if you want me to. His folks live in that town maybe they know the seller, only about 100 folks in...
Brad, Here is an add on the local swap shop, maybe you can market your Locust posts this way as well as mailbox posts, except charge a bit more...
Those little 2511t’s are great little saws, one of the best purchases I have made. Stihl not only has released the 500i but also has an 881 in...
It’s not a bad thought at all if you can get $75 or even $50 for them. Worst that’s going to happen is no one buys them. You still have them for...
Posting here that you past up on some sloppy,stinking, drippy, seepy Red Oak because you didn’t want to grow old & let your hair go gray or fall...
If you can get $75 for that, I will hook up, load up the flatbed & head that way with the semi. More power to you if you can get $75 for it....
Been there & done that. It sucked
Let me guess the first 3 are from Australia & the last one is a Live Oak ?
A hand pump & old oil jugs will do the trick. I usually carry 2 gallon in the pickup. It will last me awhile, I won’t have to worry about running...
$5.09 gallon from MFA delivered. No bar oil shortage here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another load of Osage today : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sounds like there are a bunch of firewood snobs in the gallery...
Another load of Osage [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The reason why you ask? It’s because Osage is the pine of the hardwoods. “Don’t put that in your stove or you will burn your house down “. I hear...
I cut a couple last winter that were 32” @ the base, I know they get larger. As with most trees it depends on the conditions. There are a few...
Well based on your Poll title: KING OF THE FIREWOODS & your questions Osage blows the doors off the rest of the competition. Tops in BTU 12...
Got a load of of Osage with some 3 year old Cherry that is starting to get punky in the middle but it’s still pretty solid. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I flip my bar every time I change the chain, sometimes once a day, sometimes several times. It just depends on how long I cut & how much debris I...
You should just take better care of your saw then you don’t have to wait on repairs.... This is coming from the guy that backed over the handle...