BassJAM and I are about the same age. My high school didn't have the first shop class, wood working, automotive, or machine shop type.
Let me check my parts I have several of those. And one is a parts unit....I think. Let me see if I have it and will part with it.
I am getting rid of the flex fan and going back to a factory setup on my 1980 k10. Does anyone have the fan in a junk truck or a pile of parts...
I like the way you think. You need to be a lawmaker!
Wood (oak) in a shed here doesn't get much below 10-12% I had some oak that I finally burned last year that was 5 years old cut n split. Te last...
Ha! Back in the day. We didn't get anything remotely like that in highschool.
I think my 04 Sequoia is like 8600 or so. I will tell you will like 5000 to 6000 pounds it's a pretty good load on it.
I have an 04 Sequoia as we have spoken before. It's no powerhouse with a load but it can pull it's load acceptable, just not win any races to the...
I bet it has arms that flip out and hooks to end of truck.
Those rear floorboard cooler/storage are not hidden on the Tradesman package, Ha. I don't have floor mats!
The MS362 is awsome!
yep
I noticed it shortly after I drove my ram. I was thinking man a trailer would be super easy to hook up now. And that camera is very good once you...
You can fit a chainsaw in a rambox?
Yep if you look at the pic it makes the sides flush like a step side. The bed is flush with the inner part of the fender well all the way up to rail.
When you put the receiver ball thing in uou can hook the trailer way easier cause it looks at the ball perfect.
Yes they have. The late 90s GM 1500 are not as big as curent offerings from gm
The latest 90s F150 is not as big as a 2015 f150. That's what I was talking about. I didn't think they were as wide.
I think the giant "Ram" on them has to do with the trim package. They don't all have it. I see very few with it actually. My work truck is a 2016...
Wasent your old ford the smaller ones there like 2/3 full size? I think the new trucks are all bigger than those year fords. I personally don't...