All stoves have different effencincies and designs, what runs in your stove one way will be a bit different in my stove and a bit different in...
You have only put 100 miles on it, yet you would have had to fill your old ford up 2x ?o_O:makeitrain"
I haven't had a chance to look. Sorry. I promise I will. Sounds like one of us has you covered though.
I was only getting 21mpg after my fill up today driving around in my 3.8 v6. Thas about tops for my truck.
Parts for old K10 Chevrolet are easy and cheap as dirt to find. Old ATV parts are more difficult but with ebay still not hard. There was like a...
And my wood hauler is 36 years old!! I like old stuff I guess you could say.
My current ATV is 27 years old! Ha. 1989 honda trx300.
That thing has a ractory second seat too!
Does that model have power steering? It's amain how big they have gotten over the years. Nice new ride. Enjoy it and work it hard!
What do you know, if you look I do have one :whistle::zip: I guess I just assumed I didn't have a key so I didn't notice it? And that's what...
That's a great story.
yep your probably correct! The last truck was a 2012 Colorado. Still had the original battery, original wipers, 2 key fobs with original...
Yep. Good to know. Getting crushed would be a possibility also just a dead battery! Ha Most of the time the key never leaves the truck.
I could ask a question. But I'm sure I would get a blank stare. I guess I could call a dealer but I never thought about what do I do if the fob...
Yep looks exactly like that. I never knew that! !! Did not get it at a dealership. I pick my new trucks up at a motor pool/vehicle depot. Those...
Yea most fob stuff is like that Added? :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:YES!:rootintootin::dancer::banana:
Yea most fob stuff is like that.
I don't anyone meant that it will stabilize at the RH but merely that it influences it. Wood that is at a given MC then 2 SAMPLE moved to an...
Mark of the Beast!:eek:
Trucks now a days are not that easy to steal with the transponder chips. Sure a hacker the if can steal them but not just any methead. Yours has...