I'm in the south east and I have no idea what your talking about?? Is this like modern plaster?
Yep!
And if there was anything too that all of us would have blown up saws...since we all have muffler mod saws! I have like at least 4 of them and a...
Nope. That's why you retune it. You put more fuel to it to make it fours stroke and not lean out and over rev. It will turn more RPMs than...
Mine are never put up. All my chlot he's out all the time. I wear shorts in house all winter. That's what the stoves for.:-)
I probably wouldn't even need AC up there!
The trailer is cool. And can hold a ton of weight
I'd be in a sweatshirt !:shiver: US southern boys have thin blood can take the cold.
I walked out of house and felt cool. I just looked and it says 75F??? I guess it's been the hot this summer? This mourn it was 55F. I swear it...
I would have been:mad::heidi::rootintootin:
Us as well. We are going to NC to go on the "Thomas's Day Out" Thomas the train ride!! My little boy love thomas and all the other engines :-):banana:
Good work man. I would vote to let it breath better as well. It was either this post or another one she talked about it, but I think with the talk...
I can see why!!:eek:o_O:bug:
I know that's the case. If I stuffed my stove full of lighter pine , or fat lighter, whatever your local term is, my stove will go nuclear and...
Maybe the PO lied? I have had them I know scan packages as delivered at the PO!!! Cause I looked and it said delivered yet it didn't show up till...
I thought I tracked it and it said monday?
If his life is like mine, it's probably still sitting in a box in his garage. Not saying that's the case. BUT....if I had shipped it to me , it...
When I burn all pine in my cat stove , even with good hot burn and fired off cats I see dark smoke out of chimney. I just think there is too much?...
I use to do 54 miles one way. I didn't mind it at the time but I was young and didn't have a family. And after a half hour commute now it seems long.
I love mine. It's a bit heavy for a top handle but when I'm use to the bigger saws it's still light. And it's got a lot of grunt too for its size....