Mine either. There usually leaning over and about to fall, no matter how straight they start they always end up leaning g it seems.
I told yall! His always come to mind when folks talk about clean or neat or perfect stacks.
I have used a stick marked for several rounds before as well.
Some long and some short is good for me loading too. Different spots need different lengths. I cut big wood a bit shorter to make moving it easier.
Remember the "CSFT #???" That an auto tune saw doest wake up till about 6 or 7 tank fulls, and contin use to get stronger till then. Haha:rofl: :lol:
Nice! Have you done the calibration procedure yet for the autotune?
Find a picture of DexterDay stacks at his house. Perfect looking and all uniform wood.
I was thinking the same thing
Did you sleep with the saw in your room last night? Did you at least bring it inside.
There many solutions to this issue. You could use a tape and lumber crayon if you wanted. The stick. Or one of several devices made for this. The...
Did you have to put the sweather shirt on or you already had it on?
There a few saw guys here ;-)
damm someone sent you a saw! !:saw: You do a lot around here on the tech side that many of us know nothing about and can't do and don't want to...
Nice work!
Sugi?
I will say it's light years better than Forester chain!:rofl: :lol:
Yea tons of guys do this. Also big trailers for teucks, you see a lot of maine plates.
Correct. We don't have tags either if it's non commercial.
I have used several loops of it. It's like Oregon chain. It may even be made by them I forget all the details I have read over the years. I liked...
That can't be real. Must be phottoshop?