I think those guys use upwards of a bag or two a day when it's cold.
Or a REAL tractor and a set of forks
Several cords worth at least. Pallets are roughly 4x4 and those are 8foot tall!:rofl: :lol:
That I want to see!
That's right
You didn't pay or anything I hope and if you did hope it was PayPal and they rule in your favor.
Haha. Yea. Sounds like you run across a pile of saws from time to time and may have some parts. Or scotty if he happens to have one. I think I...
You have any coils for an 032? I have one that I suspect a bad coil on.
Weren't you down to just a few like 2 years ago?
Did you go to saw school there?
Yea 70k is a lot. I am not sure what your house cost and insurance but there is a difference there too as well as vehicle registration and income...
I guess so? I understood that you wondered if you had to live adjacent or in the NE I think...but beyond that I guess I'm lost? My answer was I...
Many of the guys are talking about resident and personal use stuff not business. I'd be freaking broke if I had to pay those new York rates. I...
Nope. I have read a good bit on it on Tractor By Net forums. A lot of guys do it. I think some big truck companies register their trailers there....
I would have my trailers registered in Maine if we had to register trailers here in SC.
If you want to scrounge some oak come on down this way there is tons of it. You can get it all free or have folks pay you I am sure!
Nice Christmas lights by the way.
Yea I have seen those and is what came to mind when this thread came up.
It's also a factory hotrod!
Welcome to the forums. I want one of those for my little boy!