Yes Pen and I talked before about that, mine is real similar.
I think it may finally let up enough here to build a fire in the keyhole pit and do a big batch of vinegar chicken.......I'll post up pics if it...
I had to hurry up and go outside to get a pic......haven't seen blue sky or sunshine in ages!! [ATTACH]
We're going to sit here and watch one rainstorm, after another rainstorm, after ANOTHER rainstorm roll through our area.... Did I mention it's...
I was ready to certify for TIG in aluminum and stainless many moons ago, but my employer at the time didn't want me certified as it would've...
We figured the blue was from the barbed wire sticking out of the side of the log, we all stayed clear of it. As for the chain, not a single bit...
The video that Duane(Pa) posted of me running my Contra was the cut that I ran into the bullet on.......that was a cool find.
Thanks for the pics and the vids, fellas. It certainly WAS fun!
Those tips are my signature on all the mufflers I build.....lol
I've built a few of them....;)
Another one of the log loads we harvested this past week.....along with some of cwn877' s vintage saws.. [ATTACH] And some of the carnage of...
I think a few guys do, but I'm not sure exactly who. I completely tore it down, replaced the crank seals, piston rings, gaskets, fuel filter, air...
definitive dave' s SWEET vintage Stihl S10, he dubbed "The Green Weenie". Complete with etched vintage Stihl logo in the bar..... I loved that...
Some of the colorful faces and chain saws at the event. And we had a PILE of both! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Here's some pics I took....... One of the log loads blacksmith and I hauled out to the event.... [ATTACH] Redfin getting after some ash [ATTACH]...
The 3 yr plan quickly turns into a 6 yr tryst.......lmao. Ask me how I know.....
Thank God we still will have his music...... RIP Greg.