One of the awesome firepit pics from Backwoods Savage's GTG this past April..... [ATTACH] My youngest boy at the fire that night.... [ATTACH]
I was wondering if you were the other bidder! Lol!! Hey that's how it goes! I'm sorry I outbid ya, I wasn't gonna go that high but I took a...
Who Totaled the Flue?
Straight down? Lol
I'd climb it......can't be much worse that those trees hanging out over the stream at your place, Backwoods Savage! ;)
Shall we share your nickname, blacksmith??
:bug::picard: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Now, in my defense, I've wanted one of these rare twin cylinder saws...
I'm a hawg-nutted ball bag at the railroad...... True Story, just ask around......;)
Near Buffalo
Are you going??
Shawn Curry's GTG. I wish I could go....:(
It's a beast, a pile of torque. Something like 106cc. I'm going to swap an 090 P/C someday, that'll give it even more...;)
It's the 090's predecessor......an early 1960s Contra
She's a great kid, you've raised them right!
Yes, white oak can have that flaky bark.
Sportin' my camo FHC hat and my black "Got Wood?" shirt while wresting with the big Contra at the GTG Saturday [ATTACH]
Hard to say......it appeared to be a lead .30 caliber bullet.
We cut through a bullet in the middle of a huge oak butt at the PA GTG this past weekend. It happened during the cut I was making in this pic....
Mention of that was made at the breakfast fire, believe you me......I was a hurtin' pup at your place early Saturday morning at the GTG in April....;)
That's my 97 GMC 2500. 5.7 Vortec. She's been a fantastic truck, no rust whatsoever. 177k on the ticker