I haven't even started on my elephant yet.....matter of fact, he's still growing!!
That MM'd Johnny would be a badazz saw
I started out in this climbing adventure with a beat-up, patched-together 1972 Stihl 015. I ran the pizz out of that saw, even dropped it out of...
I'm very sorry to hear about this Tim. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers my friend.
Oh, ok. No, this fireplace is a Napoleon NZ3000, zero clearance fireplace. I did the side and top vents to allow the chase that the fireplace is...
I don't understand what you mean......
Thanks my friend!
Thanks for the compliments, but it's not anything super special. It's built correctly, and I'm certainly hoping it lasts for many years.....I...
Nice job!
Glad you and sweet Judy are ok, Sav. As I've said to you already, I'm amazed at how flat the terrain is in your area and I'm sure you see some...
I haven't posted much recently, between constantly working, chores, family time and the like, I haven't had much time..... But that's what dads...
You can never be too careful or complacent while running a saw. Even the best, most experienced operators can have a bad moment.
I had a pair of generic Chinese bucking spikes on my MS461, they were GARBAGE. One literally bent and broke off, and I wasn't abusing it.......
blacksmith was wondering about this too.....lol... Hey, look at it this way, if someone actually buys it for that price, THEY'D HAVE to be on...
Was good hanging with ya buddy, you slipped out before I could say goodbye. Thanks for bring a big WOW factor to the party, those saws and chains...
After the cooking is done, I'm known to have some pitch pine and sappy spruce laying around for loading up on the campfire....... Nothing like...
That's on my short list too. thistle sent me that link over on facebook.....lol
The BP1 has a cool story with it. They aren't supposed to even exist. Built for little over half a year back in 1962, the saws were a totally...
I'm going to try and get a rim machined for it that will accept 3/8" chain. As for the muffler, I have plans for that too....lol I have another...
I wouldn't say that out loud! Lmao