Welcome to the family, Warner! Glad you posted up, I'm sure you've already seen what a great group of guys and gals we have here, it appears...
Ya see, you already fit RIGHT IN!! I gotta tell ya, this guy loves it when the newbs post, because that shows you just how much this place...
You're gonna fit right in here, Alden!
Looks like it, don't it? That used to be my grandparents double house, they rented the one side out. They've both passed away and the house...
Sounds like you have a solid plan, I like the way you think! :thumbs: Keep us posted on your project and progress, glad to have you in the family!
I made my tipi poles from an ash we took down. Working on a set of 16' tapered poles from another ash we took down as we speak..... [ATTACH]
Dammit these pics make me hungry.... My WFO ain't quite ready for a fire yet... [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forums, Alden! Glad to have you join one of the most down-to-earth families on the web..... That's a neat old stove but I have a...
I run the cultivator attachment with my KM56 powerhead quite often and it does just fine.
They look like early trade axe and spike tomahawk reproductions, very cool find Dave!
Yes we cut relief joints in the sidewalk, and reinforced with steel. There's a solid 8-10" of stone and also a perforated piple under the entire...
We had some leftover concrete, so we decided to put a 5" sub-layer under where the fireplace/pizza oven will reside. The fireplace/pizza oven...
We made more progress yesterday, despite the crappy forecast..... Poured the flagstone staircase down to the patio area as well as the winding...
Hey when it's done I'm hoping to have a big party, you guys are welcome to make the trip....you're all family!
There's still a TON to do, do this will be a loooooooong post. Stay tuned everyone, it'll be worth the watch....
Not yet, that will hopefully, weather permitting, happen before the end of the week. I'm on vacation all week so I'm gonna work to the bone to...
I got most of the grade redone out front around the new walkways. I added more dirt against the foundations and swaged it down towards the...
After a day or so, the dark release agent gets powerwashed off to reveal the red bricks. It's looking pretty good!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
After we got the water out, the forms started going up......the front and deck side walkways were first to be formed and poured, to help establish...
Sorry I haven't posted much the past two months guys and gals, I've just been way too busy. With work, doing tree removals and now this.....we...