Yes sir, trust me I plan on it....
You and me both!!
Ok, update on the massive patio project.....its getting close!! Getting those big limestone blocks from the barn foundation I aquired.......
I have a pile of dirt in my backyard from my patio project that kinda resembles that.......only it's not cleaned and sifted!
Cool project, looking good so far
They were delicious, but I didn't take any pics....:(
My day is going ok so far. Replaced a brake light switch in our classic car, and I'm now working on making the tapered 16' ash poles for our...
They're actually just cheaper tin-stamped jobs from the 60s. I'm going to just box them in and case them with stone.
This is where I'm at in my hoarding career......anymore, I only keep oak, hickory, locust and hard maple for firewood. I do keep some other stuff...
She would kill me if the wood ran out, she loves the woodburners! It's looking at the heaps of firewood everywhere that irks her.....lol
Punk Wise and I go waaay back. He's blood in my book.
So your appliance uses 7" flue?
I'm with ya there, my friend! You said it all!
Hello Qyota, it appears that those elbows DO have some adjustability, just how much though I cannot tell.
:smoke:
I make momma happy with that burning ash. She likes my wood......:emb:
Another step forward, powerwashed the release agent off of the 2nd pour yesterday, still needs sealed but looks fabulous! Once I get the stone on...
Yes that pole had a knot in it. Wasn't very stable! You can use that for legs and make a small table, Sav. A little present from me to you!...
Yes, it's finally happening! Should be all poured by mid next week..... I think I just aquired an entire 1830s stone barn foundation from over...
There's NEVER enough. Now my wife would have you think otherwise.....lmao