Smoker wood? ;)
Shame about that foot, mike bayerl......if I was closer and had the time I'd come down and help you get it split and put up, but I'm just too dang...
Yes, that wood that touches the ground (especially dirt ground) just never seasons out... I'm WAAAAAY behind in my splitting duties. WAAAAAY...
Trust me brother, I know you all too well!
:doh::thumbs:
Looks great, Mike. I especially like the curly maple tables. Phenomenal.
Pretty sure UncleJoe took a video of me making one at the central PA GTG in 2016, look that thread up once.....
Looking good, brother! Boy that neatly stacked wood nestled in the shed sure gets me itching for fall and the burning season....... This will...
Well, I'm sitting on almost 6 yrs worth, almost 5 yrs split and stacked..... Wife says "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!".......I say "YOU'RE CRAZY!!!" :loco:...
That stinks.... Some call it progress, and it's hard to atop it....
Hey, if it cuts wood for ya, reliably, ain't nothing wrong with it at all. Especially if the price is nice.....;) I've got an old POO-LAN that I...
I'm sure you do, my friend! BTW, how have you been?
Good, buddy. Just extremely busy. Work, side work, house work......did I mention work? Getting time for the wife and kiddos in there as well,...
That's why Scotty doesn't use gum anymore...I give it to a buddy with an OWB....lol He makes it small enough to shove in the stove door......and...
What track do you run at normally, LinkedXJ? I have a good friend that runs with the Ozark Mountain Super Shifters nostalgia class, he runs quite...
That front is to hit here tonight. Looking forward to it, too!! I have a mountain of wood to process, waiting for fall to do it. It's my 5 and...
You didn't miss a thing, fellas.
Welcome to the family, James Dean! Glad to have you! I'll have to hop on board with the others, that stuff both looks and behaves like some sort...
Boy, had I more time, I'd try to make it. But we just traveled 900 miles the past few days and I'm "driven out".... Get us lots of pics! Wish I...
Look like mulberry to me......;) Nice looking score buddy!!